Welcome to our Year 5/6 Learning Community...
Our year Five and Six students work across three Learning Groups, with teachers Mrs. Jess Johnson, Mr. Andrew Sait, Mrs. Angela Shaw and Mrs. Lisa Ewer. Two of our Learning Groups work in a shared open-plan space, which is regularly used as a gathering location for all senior students.
In the Senior Learning Community, we endeavour to provide numerous opportunities for students to explore leadership and responsibility.
Some of these include:
- "Buddies" with a Foundation Student.
- Working with Shepp Access at 'EcoPark'.
- Organising end of Term whole school 'celebration' days.
- Engaging in student-led teams (Stewards of the Earth, Supporters of Social Justice (SSJ), Communicators and Community Builders)
- Participating in Caritas 'Just Leadership' days, Ablaze youth events and much more.
Our school Graduate Outcomes are our overarching hopes and dreams for students throughout their learning journey at St Luke's but become increasingly important in their final years.