2024 Enrolment Process
Please read our Enrolment Policy, Enrolment Procedure & Enrolment Priority Criteria under policies in the downloads section of our website.
pdf Download our Application for Enrolment here (279 KB)
1. Open Day
Our Open Day was held on Thursday 4th May. Please contct the office if you missed this.
2. Fill out an Application for enrolment form by Friday 23rd June 2023.
This will ask for details such as the child's name, age, visa details if applicable, religion etc. The principal or office staff may phone for clarification.
3. Receive a Provisional enrolment offer with an Offer of Enrolment: Request for information form.
To accept this offer, fill out the form and ensure the relevant documents are included and return to St. Luke’s office by Friday 28th July, 2023.
4. A meeting will be booked with the Student and Leadership/Foundation Teacher.
This meeting (date to be confirmed) will help the school in meeting the needs of your child.
5. Final enrolment decision made by Principal – Enrolment agreement received.
Those whose enrolment has been confirmed will receive an enrolment agreement and relative school policies. Once enrolment agreement is returned signed, Enrolment is completed.
6. Enrolment completion – confirmed in writing.
Enrolment will be confirmed in writing once the signed Enrolment agreement is returned.
7. Foundation Orientation Sessions
Friday 17th November 9:00am-11:00am
Friday 24th November 9:00am-11:00am
Tuesday 12th December (Whole School including 2024 Foundation children) 11:45am-1:45pm
8. Information Session 2024 (Dates TBC at the end of 2023)
Tuesday 30th January Foundation (FLC) 5:00pm, 1/2 (JLC) 6:15pm
Wednesday 31st January 3/4 (MLC) 5:00pm, 5/6 (SLC) 6:15pm
Enrolment boundaries will exist if there is a waiting list. School Principals of the Catholic Primary Schools in Shepparton may discuss options before offering a position.