2022 Enrolment Process
Please read our Enrolment Policy, Enrolment Procedure & Enrolment Priority Criteria under policies in the downloads section of our website.
1. Open Day
A virtual tour is available on our webpage, school Facebook page and on PAM (for existing families). You have a choice of two sessions for Open Day on Thursday 20th May at 9:30am & 5:00pm.
2. Fill out an Application for enrolment form by Friday 25th June 2021.
This will ask for details such as the child's name, age, visa details if applicable, religion etc. The principal or office staff may phone for clarification.
3. Receive a Provisional enrolment offer with an Offer of Enrolment: Request for information form.
To accept this offer, fill out the form and ensure the relevant documents are included and return to St. Luke’s office by Friday 30th July, 2021.
4. A meeting will be booked with the Student and Leadership/Foundation Teacher.
This meeting (date to be confirmed) will help the school in meeting the needs of your child.
5. Final enrolment decision made by Principal – Enrolment agreement received.
Those whose enrolment has been confirmed will receive an enrolment agreement and relative school policies. Once enrolment agreement is returned signed, Enrolment is completed.
6. Enrolment completion – confirmed in writing.
Enrolment will be confirmed in writing once the signed Enrolment agreement is returned.
5. Foundation Welcome Night for Parents only.
Thursday 11th November at 6:30pm
6. Student Orientation Sessions.
Wednesday 24th November 11:30am-1:30pm
Wednesday 1st December 11:30am-1:30pm
Tuesday 7th December (Whole School including 2022 Foundation) 11:30am-1:30pm